Prr-rrp!

G'day all!

Still obsessed with the cats. Here's some pics, not very flattering of TEO (the evil one) Tarpaw - still don't have a good name for her. Chester is becoming Cheshire cos she smiles a lot.

Cheshire:

ches'face
smoochy puss


TEO:
TEO showing her apricot belly
cute baby top

In amazing news, I finally sewed the buttons on the blue cardi this evening. I had to buy two more buttons. I put the buttons on then tried the top on and it had grown about 4 inches all round. Amazing. No I haven't lost weight but it isn't a snug fit in my understanding of snug. But the buttonholes still gape.

DANG!

Ah well, it looks fine if I don't button it up. Huzzah!

anon!

Comments

  1. Anonymous4:32 pm

    Ooooooooh pretty kitties!!!
    I want another cat by I think my two I already have would chuck a tantie over it! They are about 5yo both of them..and Have been together since Drew (the white female) was about 6mths old. I have a pic of mine on my blog post titled Yin/Yang.

    Katt

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments but if I don't have your email address, I may not be able to reply 8-\

Popular posts from this blog

Your monthly blog post

Competition time!

Seattle Six