A sneak preview

G'day all!

I was going to show you a pic of my bee-yoo-ti-ful new sock in progress but after changing some settings last night so that I can access DH's computer, now the camera and the computer won't talk to each other. Sigh.

Instead, take yourselves along to this site. It's a bit clunky as yet cos I am still working out a few details and some layout stuff. Plus I have by no means got photos of all the yearn, oops, yarn I could sell. Plus I haven't done a page for the neutral coloured stuff.

NEWSFLASH. Managed to download pics, though I haven't shut things down properly... so you get a sneak preview AND a sock pic in one post! You so lucky!



I so have to learn how to dye yarn like that! Not that I want to take someone's livelihood away from them but it is soooo purty! The pattern is based on Sockbug's lava flow - that is the bit closest to the toe but it was overdoing the pattern too muchf or me so I modified it. Frog the sock back? No way! I am not fussed by the change in pattern - I'll probably repeat it on the other one.

anon!

Comments

  1. What an awesome sock! Glad you got your camera and computer to start talking to each other again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:23 pm

    Yeah for you - you have a yarn site!! I like the rust and green thick and thin merino. Although I am dedicated to knitting down my stash some at the moment, I am sure we'll be doing some commerce in the future!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:24 pm

    I'm anonymous, apparently...:) That's my comment above.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh love the rainbow sock, gorgeous colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooooooooo, that is droolerific! love it! now i gotta check the webpage of your "yearn". lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ack! I'm so behind! Missed the Vogue Jacket debut and everything -it's absolutely gorgeous by the way. Your pics from last March are incredible...beautiful cliffs. And I love the new socks - so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh honey, you got spammed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous9:30 pm

    I LOVE the sock so far!

    The site looks good. Cant wait until I can buy yarn agian! I so have to get some of your stuff...lol.

    Mmm You got spammed too. I got it as well as a few other people whos blogs I read. Seems they are getting around.

    Katt

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments but if I don't have your email address, I may not be able to reply 8-\

Popular posts from this blog

Your monthly blog post

Competition time!

Not a good post to read