The suspenders are killing me!

G'day all!

I've "sat" on this yarn for days, a week, or more! I can't do it any longer! Argh! I must share it with people even if the recipients see it on the blog!

Here's some sock yarn, 80% wool, 20% nylon, dyed up in jeweltones.

Does anyone know who this is for?

Some 100% buttery soft merino dyed up in brights - this is outrageous macaw colours. Gosh I had fun dyeing this lot up with food dyes.

So who gets this lot?

And there is this, a birthday present for a friend:


But before you get too excited, Peevish, there is also this, birthday present for another friend:

So who gets what?

(note I am not posting this because I want to gloat - indeed, I want to KEEP all this yarn, not give it to people but life is tough and then we die. And I am teasing people. I am a bad bad girl. But I will get my just desserts - tomorrow I have to go back to work. Blah.)

Have a great week! I have to start working on my WIP wipe-outs and also do the Project Spectrum stuff - more on that later. Unlikely to be tomorrow cos it is Mythbusters night, and Depserate Housewives and Commander in Chief and we desperately need to go shopping....

anon!

Comments

  1. Anonymous7:26 am

    just a note to say a) i am still here, reading, and alive, just not with much to say and b) that merino is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I covet the parrot-colours yarn :-) And the rest actually :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh! Which one is for me????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the lovely comment! It is too funny that you recognized Steph in her Mermaid, I knit one in the exact same colourway and we both only realized later that we both lived in Toronto, and only a few blocks apart at that.

    I am so loving the macaw colourway... sigh... we need some brighter colours here like that, I'm so very tired of winter...

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    That yarn is absolutely delish.

    I bet you want to keep it all.

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:46 pm

    Ooooh can I have it all!!! lol. Its all gorgeous!

    What did you use to dye the wool acrylic? Was that fooddye? I didnt know you could dye blends.

    Katt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for popping by my blog :-) Your dyed yarns are gorgeous, how clever are you?! :-))
    Sal x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous3:19 pm

    Your colours are so excellent!! I hope we see them knitted up by the recipients!!!One day soon, maybe at Easter I WILL dye some wool!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments but if I don't have your email address, I may not be able to reply 8-\

Popular posts from this blog

Your monthly blog post

Competition time!

Not a good post to read