Link city

G'day all!

This is a nonsense blog entry to keep you vaguely entertained whilst I do some house stuff.

So, here's an odd quiz result. Some parts are very accurate but others? I'll leave you to work it out.

You Are Likely A Forth Born

At your darkest moments, you feel angry.
At work and school, you do best when your analyzing.
When you love someone, you tend to be very giving.

In friendship, you don't take the initiative in reaching out.
Your ideal jobs are: factory jobs, comedy, and dentistry.
You will leave your mark on the world with your own personal philosophy.


Some stuff I want to make:

A pinwheel jacket (not a sweter - it has a ruddy great gaping hole down the front - that is not a jumper, a guernsey or a sweater or a jersey. Anything that doesn't have one solid front piece is a cardigan, a jacket, a coat or a nonspecific top - I am sure there are plenty of other names too).

A shruggy thing but in much nicer colours.

Really purty falling leaves socks.

http://www.heartstringsfiberarts.com/iceshawl.shtm
from this book Three-cornered and Long Shawls — Sigridur Halldórsdóttir
(Scroll about half way down)(I know, I know - me wanting to make lace shawls....)

But I don't want one of these, either for real or knitted - the ferrari that I am sure you have all seen by now...

Don't look at this unless you want to be freaked out. Weta is working on a movie called Black Sheep.

Do look at this if you are in England in particular and/or want a laugh - scroll to the bottom of the page and look at what the girl in the picture on the bottom left is wearing.

Thanks for all your comments and support over the recent while - it sure has been a ride! It will be a different ride whilst I work things out too.

Oh and most of the beach pictures, but not all of them, were taken at Barwon Heads, otherwise known as Pearl Bay in Seachange - Sheep Rustler picked it, not surprising in a way cos we can drive down there in a hour or two....

anon!

Comments

  1. Took the test. Very accurate. I'm a fourth child and thats what it came up. How do they know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you should really be a comic dentist?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why on earth didn't I recognise Pearl Bay?! And you named the post "solstice seachange" too. I feel such a eejit :-D It also reminds me I'd like Seachange on DVD too LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:50 pm

    I like the pinwheel - it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:31 pm

    You sound very happy!!! Make the socks - they're great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well it told me I was third child when I was a first! but it was fun!
    I Like the Pinwheel pattern!!!!!
    Are you just looking or planning this one?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm, I came up as a fourth child, but I was a first....

    I knit those leaves socks from knitty - they were easy and very very lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments but if I don't have your email address, I may not be able to reply 8-\

Popular posts from this blog

Your monthly blog post

Competition time!

Not a good post to read