Equinox

G'day all!

The spring equinox is here! Hooray! Funny, the days don't seem to be getting longer in the evenings at present, but I sure am noticing the mornings getting light early (the recyclables truck woke me up this morning at 6:15 or 6:30 and it was light enough to read by).

Hopefully I will have some progress to report tomorrow. I went for a really hard bike ride yesterday and that and the difficult hand combing of this fleece have reallllly knocked me about - I've been feeling very delicate ever since with odd parts in my shoulders and chest hurting, and feeling dizzy occasionally (note that the thighs are fine - it was the things that had to breathe hard and the arms held on funny angles combing stuff that didn't want to be combed that hurt). Very odd. Hopefully a full night of sleep with no blasted garbage trucks merrily flinging glass bottles into their containers (have you noticed how breaking glass gets your attention even if you are sound asleep?) in the early hours of morning will set me better. And no hand combing of tough fleeces. I have plenty of dyed tops to play with instead. And knitting to do. I have finished combing and spinning the alpaca and have dyed it and tomorrow will have something to show for it so far. And a report to write for DH for our trip to Merredin. It is getting there but is not as developed as I need to make it.

anon!

Comments

  1. Hee hee - I was confused about the spring equinox thing, since we will soon be celebrating our FALL equinox. :)

    Hope you're feeling better...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wouldn't your spring equinox be the same day as our fall? our fall is saturday. i'm confuzzled

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:31 pm

    Hope you recover soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Going in the opposite direction here. Woke up at 6.30am to find it was only just light enough to read by, so autumn must be nearly here - how sad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is getting darker and darker over here!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments but if I don't have your email address, I may not be able to reply 8-\

Popular posts from this blog

Your monthly blog post

Competition time!

Seattle Six