A flickr meme

G'day all!

I got this from mrspao. Blame her ;-)


1. We love the dresses, Lynne!, 2. That's a BIG Noise from a Lil lamb..:O))), 3. Old Barn on Snuggs Road in Norwood, NC, 4. Little Girl in Turquoise Sea, 5. Puss in Boots and Gingy, 6. Apples Banana Smiley, 7. Ben Venue Gloaming, 8. Daring Bakers: January Challenge: Lemon Meringue Pie, 9. Tree Goddess, 10. Sign of Life II, 11. Multi-Dimensional night view, 12. IMG_3847

Here are the rules:
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page of results, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker.

(You might also want to copy and paste the URLs to acknowledge the pics too!)

The Questions:

1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One word to describe you.
12. Your flickr name.

Some of those questions - who is my celebrity crush? Heck! I dunno! Let's just think of some movie characters I liked. Oh yes.... My favourite food? My favourite colour? Only ONE of these? Holy guacamole, I have problems when asked my favourite anything. Maybe I am just indecisive....

Note that I have cleverly avoided showing anything I've knitted, yet again. I have a queue now but I have blogger's block and for some reason won't download the pics off the camera to edit them (mebbe cos I know they will not be colour accurate).

anon!

Comments

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments but if I don't have your email address, I may not be able to reply 8-\

Popular posts from this blog

Your monthly blog post

Competition time!

Not a good post to read