Ravelry lerv and gobsmack

G'day all!

It is nearly midnight here on the 19th of August, about to be 20th August.

Out of curiosity, I just looked at this:
number of users on Ravelry

and got told:

698 Ravelers are online
online = active within the last 5 minutes

39,714 users have visited Ravelry during the last 24 hours.

Out of the 168,503 registered users, 70,216 users have been active during the last 7 days.

HOLY COW!

Nearly 170,000 users! About 40% of them have been on Ravelry in the last week, and nearly 40K have used Ravelry in the last day. That is a hmm-hmm load of people, people!

(I am always logged in to Ravelry unless my computer is off, which is rare - my greenhouse bad but given how often I use the machine....)

anon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your monthly blog post

Competition time!

Not a good post to read