Still alive!

G'day all!

I am still here, knitting frantically. I've made a few bits and bobs, really it doesn't look like much. I should take a photo of the knitted and fulled, and the nuno felted, items once I have them all laid out drying. Just as well it is a sunny day today and a little warmer too.

The weather has been interesting. After a couple of cold fronts last week/weekend, it has cooled off considerably, though today will get into the low 20s (C). Verra nice! Hopefully warm enough to dry all the handknits for tomorrow!

I'll have pics later - really under the pump currently.

Oh and the contest? Extended until Sunday, same time, mainly cos I am busy busy busy and will be tomorrow too... The prize will be something nice and fluffy for spinners and something nice and knitty for knitters (or crocheters!).

anon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your monthly blog post

Competition time!

Not a good post to read