Another half FO

G'day all!

I must be feeling better this week. I've done a fair bit of spinning

laura_spun
(was halfway through spinning that up, got the bobbin full then two-plied it and it is thinner than I expected. Such is life! But after it is washed and thwacked into shape that may change... Fleece is from a Black Pines sheep CVM/Romeldale called Laura. Plying may or may not be dodgy.)

I've also spun up 4oz of BFL. It is not as smooth as I am used to BFL being and I think I'll list it in my shop - I don't think I will use it but other people are not as princess and the pea when it comes to wool as I am. It is *very* me colours though. No pic yet - have to set the twist and thwack it yet.

hfo_piratewarmer

I managed to finish a fingerless mitt, of my own design, three times in 18 hours. Grr! I thought it was done then decided it was too tight, re-did it, realised I had mucked up the striping going into the ribbing, redid it.

hfo_piratewarmer2

I would have almost had a pair by now if I had just done it right the first time! Instead I only have a cast on, so I have to get cracking to finish that by tomorrow to post another FO!

hfo_piratewarmer3

Tomorrow I can cast on for Nathan's socks, undeserving as he may be! The other bright chirpy mini mochi will have to wait. Such is life!

anon!

Comments

  1. I love your fingerless mitten! That yarn you spun up is very pretty, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:22 pm

    That mitten is very cute indeed, the black makes the colours really stand out!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments but if I don't have your email address, I may not be able to reply 8-\

Popular posts from this blog

Your monthly blog post

Competition time!

Not a good post to read