Contest winner

EJ, come on down.

I have no way to contact EJ. Blogger is very concerned about privacy and only lets me know what the blogee has allowed me to see. This is what their email addy looks like according to blogger:

"EJ"

This is what their blogger profile looks like:

"Profile Not Available

The Blogger Profile you requested cannot be displayed. Many Blogger users have not yet elected to publicly share their Profile.

If you're a Blogger user, we encourage you to enable access to your Profile."

That sorta leaves me stuck. And rather frustrated to be honest. Blogger sometimes drives me nuts and this is one of those times. It doesn't make the commenter put in an email address = not as easy to reply. I'd use wordpress/etc but that means getting my own server = scary!

So, EJ you have until 14 Jan to collect your prize - any of the hanks under $25 on my Etsy shop. My email address is on my blog's top right corner. If I don't hear from you, I'll do a redraw.

anon!

Comments

  1. Yippee! Thanks so much for choosing me.

    I just sent you mail with my info and I mentioned that I absolutely love the self-striping watercolor yarn that is a mix of wool and bamboo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wordpress isn't only self-hosted anymore - they host now as well, like Typepad. But for free! I've been using it a year now and love it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments but if I don't have your email address, I may not be able to reply 8-\

Popular posts from this blog

Your monthly blog post

Competition time!

Not a good post to read