Heidi oh!

G'day all!

I was going to call the post something else but alas ho means something different these days...

fo_heidi_close
(Yarn is almost accurate colour)

Anyway, I think I should share with you my recently completed shop sample,

fo_heidi_side

Heidi by Diane Zangl for SWTC in Terra.

fo_heidi_front

The yarn is a really good yarn. Fairly easy to knit, given its bamboo cotton composition. It is not at all splitty - you have to work really hard to get it to split despite its many small plies. It gets a big thumbs up from me - I'll happily knit with it again.

fo_heidi_back

I don't think I'll knit another one of these though. Not very keen on the design, though it will be great for some people.

fo_heidi_halfsleeve
Here's an oddity. That's half of the sleeve (the other half is already set in).

fo_heidi_oops
And there is many a slip betwixt the cup and the lip. I managed to knit two right shoulders. LOL. Easily fixed but very amusing to see the odd shaping.

It is now two years since we first visited Fort Collins in Colorado for Nathan's interview with HP. So much has happened since then!

anon!

Comments

  1. Hey, Lynne, Heidi's really cute! But I know why you don't like it...it isn't PINK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that sweater! You did a great job.
    ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it! Beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments but if I don't have your email address, I may not be able to reply 8-\

Popular posts from this blog

Your monthly blog post

Competition time!

Seattle Six