Wotisit Monday 2

G'day all!

It's Monday and that means it is time to play

Wotisit Monday!

Last week we had a most mysterious picture of

wotisdis1
an ONION! Yep, it was an onion cut crossways, just like you would for onion rings. Thanks for your entries :-) I hope I've emailed everyone who entered so far. Oh and entries for week one are now closed!!!

This week's mystery picture is:

wotisit2

Remember, email your guesses to me at natiel three one one at gmail dot com I'll tot up all the correct guesses and provide a grand prize along with spot prizes along the way for guesses that amuse me or just cos it is fun to get a random prize!

Guess I had better get knitting stuff so I have something to show you, bettern't I?

anon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your monthly blog post

Competition time!

Not a good post to read