youtube is a god

I kid you not.

I suddenly felt badly in need of a certain bit of music. I know I have it at home. Home is a very long way away. I know I would be highly unlikely to be able to get it here. Getting Oz music here, at least from the libraries, is difficult.

Ah, youtube! You hero!

A nice bit of Reckless. Ah.... (for non-Aussies and Kiwis, you might wonder what the fuss was about but this song was top of the charts for 10 or 12 weeks in '83. And no I can't work out what all the words are either - Kurt Cobain wasn't the first to have bad diction and incomprehensible lyrics and won't be the last.) Now maybe a bit more Oz Crawl, followed by some Hunners and a bit of Midnight Oil jump up and down like a goik and head bang a bit (but you probably need to be an Aussie or a Kiwi to know what I am talking about). Yeah.... Nice old music, angry music some of it, calm music some of it, music of a bygone era, music from when I was growing up, music from before job stress, parents dying, responsibility, all that sort of crap.

Wonder how long it will be before Flash crashes my browser?

anon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your monthly blog post

Competition time!

Not a good post to read