Tour de Fleece, last one

G'day all!

I hope this is the last time I rave about the Tour de Fleece. I just had to take these pics of my bike, with all the handspun (from the three weeks I was part of the tour) and fleece that is begging to be spun up.

tdf_bike

Bike or yak?

tdf_bikeoryak

LOL!

Back another time with this month's PSC socks. Plus I've added a pattern to the prize pool for the wotisit draw - Cleopatra's Stockings. I am pretty sure I will not make these again (nothing at all wrong with the pattern, just me!) and someone else can share the love!

anon!

Comments

  1. Wow! You have been busy...now what we need is you in the maillot jaune waving your yarn in the air.

    Also...your wotsit looks like a tree stump to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bike with all the yarn on it :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments but if I don't have your email address, I may not be able to reply 8-\

Popular posts from this blog

Your monthly blog post

Competition time!

Not a good post to read