Proof of insanity?

G'day all!

This might just go to show that I am nuts.

Yesterday's picture was of our rubbish bins. 

Our brand spanking new wheely bins.

They are very exciting because:
The lids are not falling off,
They are new and shiny, and last but most exciting of all...
There are THREE recycle bins *and* they are for mixed recycling.

No more sorting my recycle stuff and even better I might have a chance of recycling it weekly rather than about once every six weeks when someones else have not already filled the two up.

Hooray!

Woke up to sun this morning - blue sky is so nice to see.

Anon!


Comments

  1. Nope, proof of an orderly and earth aware mind :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Bins, nudge, nudge, wink, wink, say no more!!
    Our bins are all the pink color, we call it Monte Carlo, with the pink and yellow lids like yours. My two bins line up in a nice orderly fashion too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For a minute there, I thought all those bins belonged to you and Nathan personally! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments but if I don't have your email address, I may not be able to reply 8-\

Popular posts from this blog

Your monthly blog post

Competition time!

Seattle Six