Grey day

G'day all!

At last I can make an announcement.  Hooray!  This has been weighing on me for a while.

Today DH resigned from his job.  Yep.  We are blowing the big G off and going off to a new and exciting location.

Sydney's weather, grey and a bit cool, is preparing us for what awaits.

We are going to a place renowned for its rainy, foggy, cool weather.  Am not looking forward to that part.  It is a couple of states up the coast from where we lived for a couple of years.

Any guesses yet?

In the meantime, we have had an extra exciting weekend.  But blogger just ate my great long ranting post - it completely lost 90% of it and I am now peeved with it and do not want to play with blogger any more today.  Plus it made me log in again.  Humph.  I think that deserves a flounce.  It even gave me a 404 page not found error.

There is so much to do, so many places to see before I leave Sydney next weekend.  Sigh.  We are going back to Melbourne for Christmas and to get new visas (there's another clue).  I have to get the results of blood tests to see if the Big C is staying in remission but I can't find anyone who knows if they have been received.  I guess it is time for more phone calls.

anon!

Comments

  1. I only know The Windy City ( watched Doris Day and Howard Keel yesterday) and Tinsel Town.
    How exciting!! I thought it might be job related and now you are off overseas!! Hooray and I hope you find your blood test results anon!!
    I lose the will to post when my readied draft is eaten too. I just can't summon the strength twice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:24 pm

    Is he going to work for "the dark side"? (-:

    At least you will be in knitter/spinner heaven again - a place where all you knit will be necessary for health and happiness.

    And - Whole Foods again!

    Very happy for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seattle is my guess too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lynne ,all the best for medical stuff and I hope this new job will be awesome,does that mean you might make Rhinebeck next year?!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta be Seattle, Lynne! Hooray! All that yarny goodness at your fingertips again! It's a lovely place, too, and we thought of living up there once up on a time.

    Maybe we can catch up at a Stitches West again one of these days. Ross and I are still making the every-other-month trek back to Jokeland from here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh exciting!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments but if I don't have your email address, I may not be able to reply 8-\

Popular posts from this blog

Your monthly blog post

Competition time!

Seattle Six